Today, you will be reviewing exponents.
The Grade 8 Formula Sheet for the Math PSSAs has a lot of useful information.
You may also review customary & metric conversions on IXL (passwords here):
Hint: To convert from a bigger unit to a smaller unit, multiply. To convert from a smaller unit to a bigger unit, divide.
Review 3D shapes using this website. Make sure you go through each tab:
- About Tab – Click on each shape.
- Quiz – Name the 3D shape.
- Edge / Vertices / Faces – Review these terms here.
- Views – Examine each view.
- Drawing – Try drawing a 3D figure using the tips.
- Nets – Identify each net.